Monday 5 August 2013

Meal planning Monday


Meal Planning Monday


Monday again!
Last weeks meals sort of went to plan... I made enough vegetable and Lentil stew on Monday to feed an army! I always make too much but this was ridiculous! So I used the left overs and made a delicious (if I say so myself !) Lasagne which we had later in the week. I couldn't do all of my intended meals as I lent the Bill Granger book to my mum!
So this week I am going to use Nigel Slaters Kitchen Diaries and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstalls River Cottage Veg.
Monday- Roasted spiced aubergines with chickpeas (river cottage)
Tuesday- off to London to visit my sisters!!
Wednesday - North African squash & chickpea stew (river cottage)
Thursday - Courgette and Lancashire cheese crumble (kitchen diaries)
Friday - Grilled monkfish with rosemary (kitchen diaries)

Mmm starving now ! Off to have some leftover carrot cake that I found in the freezer ...

If you want to join in with meal planning Monday or want to nosey other peoples menus go here Mrs M`s Meal Planning Mondays

4 comments:

  1. Mmm! I love Nigel Slater's diaries; go enjoy cooking from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only got the first one and love it! Have said to myself that if I cook at least 5 more recipes then I will buy the 2nd one as a present to myself!!

    ReplyDelete