Wednesday 30 December 2015

Good Food Show - Winter

This is a delayed post from earlier in December.... As usual time runs away with me!

I was really lucky and won a couple of tickets to the good food show in Birmingham - I love this show , I went a couple of years ago with a very little Molly (she was only a few months old) and it was a lovely day out - eating lots and buying new foods trying to get a pushchair through lots of people was a bit of a pain - so this year I went on my own! Stephen had the day with Molly and Henry and I got the train ( very exciting time to myself!!) and met up with a friend . It was how I remembered it from before - very busy! I tried more foods this time and came home with a big bag of goodies...


I had to have a photo with Mary and Paul and of course made a fool of myself!


I also entered a couple of competitions as I was feeling lucky after winning the tickets to the show and this silly pose below won me a Goody Bag from Stoves which included a lovely apron, festive cookie cutters and a signed cookery book from Phil Vickery ! So it pays to enter competitions and look the fool!
It was a lovely day and I ate and drank lots - my favourite was trying all the different gins!

No comments:

Post a Comment