Friday 11 November 2016

Pampers Baby Dry - Review

I have been reviewing Pampers Baby Dry on behalf of SuperSavy Me a website that offers reviews and opportunities to try new products. So I entered to try the Pampers Baby Dry nappies and was lucky to have been chosen to try them out or rather Henry was trying them.
 I normally buy the cheapest nappies that are about and this is usually a supermarkets own brand so it was great to try something that I don't normally use.








So what did I think? To be honest I was very impressed. Firstly they are a lot slimmer and less bulky than other nappies I have used so putting trousers over them was a lot easier! They also feel really soft so they feel nice against your little ones derriere!. Finally they were great for nights . They kept Henry dry all night long and didn't leak which is a bonus!

Overall I was really pleased with them and shall be using them as my first choice now. Thanks to SuperSavyme for the opportunity to try them.


2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Thanking you so much for sharing the review.I was wondering on which is the best pampers which doesn't cause any rash,soft to skin,yet super sucking the leakage.

    thesis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Wholesale Baby Formula

    ReplyDelete