Monday 25 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday



It seems that I can only meal plan every 2 weeks! I didn't manage to plan any of my meals last week and it was a bit of a pain - we had to have a takeaway one night which is something I hardly do as I was completely disorgainised! So here I am on Sunday tapping away on my computer with strictly come dancing on in the background - Feeling organised!I have also managed to do a shop today getting most of the ingrediens I need for the week which is also something that I never manage to do! I live on a second floor flat which doesn't have a lift so walking up the stairs with a heavy Molly and bags of shopping is a nightmare.
So here is my meal plan this week... I hope... Molly and I are off to the Good Food Show on Wednesday which I am very excited about as I won the tickets! I am intending to eat my way around the show!

Monday -Roasted vegetable pasta
Tuesday - WhatevervegetablesIfindinthefridge Lasagne
Wednesday - Off to the Good Food Show!!!!
Thursday - Fishcakes
Friday - Smoked Haddock rarebit

If you would like to see what everyone else is making this week and join in then head on over to Mrs M

3 comments:

  1. That all sounds really good, and I seem to only meal plan every 2 weeks too! Hope you enjoy the good food show. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makes me feel better that I am not the only one!

      Delete
  2. Great meal plan!!
    Have a great time on Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete