Monday 2 December 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Here It is DECEMBER! very excited as I love Christmas and I have an even better excuse being all festive and giddy now that I have lovely little Molly - she isn't into it all yet but that won't stop me! I have already filled the advent calendar that my mum made ( for Molly really but she can't appreciate it yet!) with lots of chocolates and I have said to Stephen that we can take it in turns to take out the chocolates!

 

I have put 2 small chocolates in for 24th so no arguments! you can just see a penguin poking out




So back to this weeks meals. They are all a bit up in the air this week as I am not really feeling organised!
Monday - Fish cakes with mash and sweetcorn
Tuesday - Vegetable chilli
Wednesday - something with scallops ??!
Thursday - Nutloaf
Friday - Salmon salmon surprise ( It will be a surprise to me too! No Idea!)
I have some friends coming over at the weekend so need to think of something delicious then as well - just as well I have new Olive and Good Food magazines for inspiration!
If you would like to take part or want to see other peoples meal plans for this week take a look at Mrs M's page.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh you have a lovely week of meals there...
    I like the sound of the Salmon Surprise...hehehe x

    ReplyDelete