Hello! I found this in my drafts it is about a year old now! Molly looks so little! I remember these biscuits, they were delicious and I have made them a few times - I made them for a cookie swap that I was involved in last year . The recipe is from Nigellas Christmas book.
Molly thought they were good!
Cranberry and White Chocolate chip cookies
Makes about 30
50g Plain flour
half a teaspoon baking powder
half a teaspoon salt
75g dark brown sugar
1 Tsp vanilla extract
75g Dried cranberries
50g Pecans roughly chopped
150g White chocolate chips
· Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment
· Measure the flour, baking powder, salt and rolled oats into a bowl
· Put the butter and sugars in another bowl and beat togeher until creamy, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract
· Beat in the flour, baking powder , salt and oat mixture, then fold in the cranberries, pecans and chocolate chips.
· Roll tablespoonfuls of dough in your hands to make balls and put on the baking tray and squish the dough with a fork.
· Bake for 15 mins.
This is taken from Nigella Christmas book