Tuesday 16 July 2013

Meal planning Mondays

Isn't it gloriously hot!!! I won't complain about it in case it goes away! I have had some lovely days enjoying the sunshine - picnics in the park and going to festivals! Long may this last......
I meant to blog this yesterday but as usual life got in the way! Over on At Home with Mrs M she and a host of others plan the weeks meals so I thought that I would try! I am not the most organised of people however since having Molly I have found that I have got a little better at planning things.
So here goes..this is what our week should look like... I will report back...
Monday - Fish Tray Bake
Tuesday - Smoked Salmon and potato gratin
Wednesday - Risotto (whatever left over veg is in the fridge! makes it sound delicious!)
Thursday - Jacket potatoes and salad
Friday - Aubergine Parmigana
I can't manage to include the weekend as well! Just a step too far.

Have a look at some of the other peeps' meal planning...

Meal Planning Monday

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds great!!
    Fab meal plan!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim - feel very smug with myself for being so organised!However I haven't managed it this week!

    ReplyDelete